Liebe X-700/X-570-Nutzer.

Ich habe gerade im Netz einen interessanten Link zu einem
Selbstbauprojekt gefunden. Auf der Seite

http://hometown.aol.com/_ht_a/surfacant/aircm.html

stellt Robert A. Maier seine umgebaute Original-Minolta-Rückwand
für die X-700/X-570 vor, in die er den IR-Empfänger eines ausgedienten
Videorekorders eingebaut hat, um die Kamera ohne lästige Kabel
auszulösen. Da der Verschluß über die Rückwand ausgelöst wird,
sind anders als mit Minoltas IR-1/IR-1N keine Kabel an der Kamera nötig.

Ausgelöst wird über die Handfernbedienung des Videorekorders.

Natürlich kann man sich statt des IR-Empfängers auch andere Spielarten,
z.B. eine Fernauslösung per Funk oder Licht vorstellen. Vielleicht eine
nützliche Anregung für Bastler.

Viele Grüße,

Matthias

EDIT: Da AOL Hometown intzwischen down ist, hole ich zumindest den Text der oben verlinkten Seite für Referenzzwecke aus dem Web-Archiv http://web.archive.org/web/20041228102608/...cant/aircm.html Leider fehlen jetzt die Bilder:
ZITATRobert A. Maier

Number of Words: 1295
surfacant@aol.com

All rights reserved
Web Page

© Robert A. Maier
This design is presented as is, without any warranty, stated or implied. If you build it, it is at your own risk and responsibility. It worked on my Minolta X-700 and on a relative's X-570.

November 5, 2000
An Infrared Remote Control for the Minolta X-700/X-570 SLR camera
By
Robert A. Maier

This article discusses how to make an infrared (IR) remote control for the Minolta X-700/X-570 single lens reflex (SLR) cameras. The completed IR Remote Control is shown in Figure 1. This implementation is unusual in that I used the Minolta Quartz Data Back with parts from an old Sony Beta VCR instead of a cable release or Minolta's setup.

Minolta's setup uses a device that is attached to the camera's hot shoe. A cable between the unit on the hot shoe and the mechanical shutter release makes up the complete accessory.

Figure 1. IR Remote Control Front Panel

The Quartz Data Back attaches to the body of the camera as a separate accessory. Compressing a spring-loaded hinge and unseating the hinge removes the old back. The Data Back is fastened in the same fashion. Two pins protrude from the Data Back to make contact with two of three contacts inside the camera. The two contacts allow the Data Back to receive an "acknowledge" signal from the camera. The Data Back flashes "PRINT" when the shutter opens and closes. The right-most contact of the three is not used by the Data Back and is not explained anywhere in the literature for the camera or in my prior research (References 1, 2 or 4). A test revealed that when the shutter is cocked and the right two contacts shorted the shutter will fire. This suggested a way to trigger the shutter without using the shutter button or a mechanical release cable.

To modify the camera to make use of the electronic shutter trigger within the camera I needed to modified the Quartz Data Back. I removed the electronics portion of Data Back from the metal frame. I also removed the spring loaded pressure plate, which is attached by four small screws and springs. I then decided, due to space constraints, that I needed to add a separate electronics enclosure. The added box was an old style aluminum electrical junction box for home wiring. The box measures 1 3/4" by 4" by 7/8" in height with 3/16" thick walls. I drilled two holes in the Data Back frame and into the junction box and tapped for 4-40 screws. I joined the box to the Data Back frame with a piece of black cardboard between them to act as light shield.

The most difficult modification was fashioning pins to make contact from the junction box with the inside contacts on the camera. I made two brass spring-loaded pins that fit within the junction box and extend to touch the two contacts inside the camera. The pins extend 1/8" into the inside of camera. Figure 2 shows the inside of the camera’s back. Since the walls of the junction box precluded a nice fit to the contacts, I filed down the inside of junction box to accommodate a holder for the pins. The new thickness, after filing, was 1/16". To hold the brass pins in place I needed some type of holder. After experimenting with various plastics I ended up using an old piece of circuit board. I glued six layers of circuit board together and sized it to 1/2" by 1/4" and 1/2" deep. I continued to refine the holder and drilled holes to hold the brass pins and springs.

Figure 2. Inside of Quartz Data Back

The circuit I used is based on IR Remote Control Toggle Switch circuit in the Encyclopedia of Electronic Circuits (Reference 3). I made several modifications to the circuit. One modification was to use a 100mA, 5Vdc 78L05 regulator (NTE part number 977). I replaced the 27K ohm, 1/4 Watt resistors with 33K ohm, 1/4 Watt resistors. I used a 2N2907 PNP transistor in place of the 2N3906 PNP transistor and a 2N2222A NPN transistor in place of the 2N3904 NPN transistor. I added a Light Emitting Diode (LED) and 10K ohm, 1/4 Watt resistor for an ON/OFF indication. Other changes included an added LED and 4.7K ohm resistor to indicate IR Received and a added Reset Switch tied to the 4013 CMOS D flip flop on the circuit board. The IR Remote Control module was taken from an old Sony Beta VCR. This module is housed in a metal can with a window for IR radiation and an output amplifier. For size considerations I etched a single sided circuit board. Its size was 1 3/4" by 1 9/16". On the board I included a socket for the 4013 DIP CMOS D flip-flop. I fashioned mating sockets out of brass tubing for the tops of the brass pins that protruded from the top of the circuit board. The circuit is powered by a 9Vdc transistor battery, which is fitted inside the junction box compartment. Figure 3 shows the completed circuitry and battery installed in the junction box.

Figure 3. Inside of junction box showing circuitry and battery

The front panel controls were placed on a 1/16" thick aluminum plate which was attached to the junction box by means of four 6-32 flat headed machine screws. Holes for an ON/OFF switch and a green LED were drilled in the bottom middle of the plate. A square hole was cut for the IR Receiver window while a round hole was drilled for a red LED indicator. Holes were drilled for a normally closed push button and a 5mm blue LED. Labeling for the front plate was accomplished by scanning the plate on a computer after the holes were drilled. I then opened the scanned image in CorelDraw 8.0. The front plate label was designed in CorelDraw 8.0 and printed out on a transparent 2" by 4" label. The backing was removed from the label and adhered to the metal plate. Holes through the label were punched or drilled to access the controls. A complete schematic for the circuit is given in Figure 4.

The IR remote control draws 5.5mA of current when on and 7mA when IR is received. For a 9v DC alkaline battery with a 170mAHr capacity the unit would last some 36 hours if used continuously. The unit works with any remote. Presently the unit has fired the trigger from up to 40 feet away. If the unit is placed too close to a heat source a false trigger may occur. An IR filter placed in front of the IR Receiver window should help alleviate this.

I have successfully taken indoor and outdoor pictures using the remote with no light leaks.

Figure 4. IR Remote Control Schematic

An IR Remote control for the Minolta X-700/X-570 was constructed using modifications from a simple circuit and with the IR Receiver from an old Sony Betamax. By testing the contacts with a digital multimeter I was able to deduce a way to trigger the shutter electronically using part of the Quartz Data Back accessory for the Minolta X-700. An old style electrical junction box made for the ideal enclosure for the electronics and battery. Spring-loaded brass pins provided the mechanical interface to inside of the camera.

References

(1) London, Barbara, A Short Course in Minolta Photography, 1979, Curtin & London, Inc.,

(2) Goldberg, Norman, Frank, Michele A. and Pollock, Steve "Lab Report - Minolta X-700", Popular Photography magazine, 1982

(3) Encyclopedia of Electronic Circuits, Volume 4, Rudolf F. Graf, McGraw-Hill

(4) Manual for Minolta X-700 SLR Camera, 1982[/quote]

Angefügte Bilder:
Aufgrund eingeschränkter Benutzerrechte werden nur die Namen der Dateianhänge angezeigt Jetzt anmelden!
 f79t6418p72544n1.jpg 

matthiaspaul  
matthiaspaul

RE: Selbstbau-Fernsteuerung für Minolta X-700/X-570

#2 von Dennis , 23.02.2005 23:13

/blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> Coooool! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Dennis  
Dennis

#3 von bubu , 23.02.2005 23:35

Die arme Kamera so zu verunstalten /ninja.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="" border="0" alt="ninja.gif" />

bubu

bubu

#4 von tschicken , 23.02.2005 23:48

...naja, schön isses nicht wirklich, aber man kann die Rückwand ja austauschen.
Und überleg' Dir mal die Möglichkeiten: Die Kamera irgendwo im Wohnzimmer verstecken, bissel mit der Fernbedienung vom VCR rumspielen und so die nichtsahnenden Gäste ablichten... /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

tschicken

#5 von ingobohn , 23.02.2005 23:49

Jössas! /shok.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="" border="0" alt="shok.gif" /> Das ist ja ein Verbrechen an der Kamera! Der Kerl gehört eigentlich angezeigt. Sofort. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

ingobohn  
ingobohn

#6 von Dimage-Kalle , 23.02.2005 23:53

HALLO,

wie nicht schön?

Die neueste Variante des HG-1 ist doch ein Verbundstein, der mit Schießdraht an die XD-7 gebunden wird /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Und Euch gefällt diese Rückwand nicht? /unsure.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="" border="0" alt="unsure.gif" />

Sieht aus wie ein Sprengkasten aus dem Schützengraben /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Gruß /good.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="" border="0" alt="good.gif" />

Dimage-Kalle

Dimage-Kalle

#7 von ingobohn , 23.02.2005 23:54

kreisch kreisch kreisch

ingobohn  
ingobohn

#8 von fwiesenberg , 24.02.2005 00:09

OHMEINGOTt! /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Der hat doch tatsächlich dafür ein Databack geschändet! /shok.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="" border="0" alt="shok.gif" />

fwiesenberg

#9 von ingobohn , 24.02.2005 00:15

Ans Kreuz mit ihm! Ans Kreuz mit ihm! Ans Kreuz mit ihm!

(Und wehe, er hat noch Jehova gesagt...) /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

ingobohn  
ingobohn

#10 von fwiesenberg , 24.02.2005 00:17

Spitze Steine! Runde Steine! Frische Ernte! /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

fwiesenberg