RE: Fotografie ist konfessionslos

#1 von ingobohn , 11.04.2006 23:27

The Communist: Everyone owns his own camera; all pictures are equal in merit an belonging to the State.
The Capitalist: The one who dies with the most cameras, wins.
The Environmentalist: Cameras can be used to record nature, except those with batteries.
The Darwinist: Pictures are not created, they evolve.
The Zen master: A photograph of a tree is not a tree unless it is a tree, photographed.
The Pentecostalist: Hallelujah for taking picture frames.
The Catholic: It's OK to buy a camera as long as you feel guilty.
The Hari Krishna: Photography while dancing is allowed but use the non-tambourine hand and a fast shutter speed.
The Existentialist: Photography is boring and your pictures are boring. Good.
The Confucian: A Camera dropped in the sea is no longer dry.
The Christian Scientist: I am a camera.
The Muslim: It is only permissible to take pictures of patterns.
The Jew: He who bought his camera for the lowest price, wins.
The Spiritualist: Look for ghosts in clouds, trees and window reflections.
The Voodooist: Keep sharp objects away from self-portraits.
The Buddhist: The desire for approval, a grant or an exhibition causes suffering.
The Fundamentalist: I don't know anything about it but if it gives pleasure it should be banned.
The Aryan: Blacks and whites should not appear together in the same picture.
The Politically Correct: All colors must be equally represented in every picture.
The Conservative: Only the rich and powerful can be trusted to take photographs.
The Liberal: The government should provide free cameras for all.
The Survivalist: A camera, especially a Nikon F, makes a serviceable hammer and the lens can start fires on sunny days.
The Atheist: The spiritual does not exist so the camera cannot steal souls.

Artists seem to know no limits to their verbal inanities. When asked about her artistic ambitions, Vanessa Williams said she wants to "paint with all the colors of the wind." Very poetic, but gibberish all the same. No one has ever asked me about my artistic ambitions but now I'm ready, just in case...
I want to photograph with all the taste of the sunshine. I want to record all the sounds of fog. I want to feel all the smells of whistling.

ingobohn  
ingobohn

#2 von damn ed ( gelöscht ) , 12.04.2006 11:40

/wacko.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" />

/laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /good.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="" border="0" alt="good.gif" />

damn ed

#3 von Dennis , 12.04.2006 12:10

ZITAt (ingobohn @ 11.04.2006 - 23:27) The Confucian: A Camera dropped in the sea is no longer dry.[/quote]Das ist dann wohl Deine Kategorie... /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Dennis  
Dennis

#4 von ingobohn , 12.04.2006 14:13

Ich hab's geahnt... /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

ingobohn  
ingobohn

#5 von *mb* , 12.04.2006 14:30

ZITAt (Dennis @ 12.04.2006 - 12:10) Das ist dann wohl Deine Kategorie... /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />[/quote]Wenn ich mich recht entsinne, hat Ingo aber Indien und dann Vietnam und Kambodscha bereist.
Der Konfuzianismus ist aber mehr in China beheimatet.

*mb*  
*mb*

#6 von ingobohn , 12.04.2006 15:00

Dennis meinte wohl eher das Stichwort "Wasser". /ninja.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="" border="0" alt="ninja.gif" />

ingobohn  
ingobohn

#7 von *mb* , 12.04.2006 16:26

ZITAt (ingobohn @ 12.04.2006 - 15:00) Dennis meinte wohl eher das Stichwort "Wasser". /ninja.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="" border="0" alt="ninja.gif" />[/quote]Der Grund für die von Dennis getroffene Einordnung in die Gruppe "The Confucian" war mir durchaus klar! /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

*mb*  
*mb*

#8 von Dennis , 12.04.2006 16:27

ZITAt (ingobohn @ 12.04.2006 - 15:00) Dennis meinte wohl eher das Stichwort "Wasser". /ninja.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="" border="0" alt="ninja.gif" />[/quote] /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> Genau. Allerdings - wenn ich mich nicht irre - lässt Konfuzius den o.stumpf-Faktor aussen vor...

Dennis  
Dennis

#9 von ingobohn , 12.04.2006 18:44

Konfuzius sagt: "Auch was stumpf ist, kann sich als scharfes Schwert erweisen" /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

ingobohn  
ingobohn

#10 von u. kulick , 12.04.2006 21:24

Wenn Sie hier auf Links zu eBay klicken und einen Kauf tätigen, kann dies dazu führen, dass diese Website eine Provision erhält.

ZITAt (ingobohn @ 12.04.2006 - 15:00) Dennis meinte wohl eher das Stichwort "Wasser". /ninja.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="" border="0" alt="ninja.gif" />[/quote]

Werbung: Hier eine Kamera für Konfuzius /rofl.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="" border="0" alt="rofl.gif" />

Mit diesem Beitrag wurden folgende Inhalte verknüpft:

u. kulick  
u. kulick

#11 von u. kulick , 12.04.2006 21:43

Hier noch so ein paar Anglizismen:

The Lion: Don't eat humans because they would lie so heavy in your stomach, especially their cameras.
The Moorchicken: I feel solidary with photos because people shoot them as often as us poor moorchickens.
The Artillerist: What? This shall be a canon? May I laugh?
The Minolta-Forum-Member: A Camera is a Minolta.

u. kulick  
u. kulick

#12 von Stefan68 , 13.04.2006 00:24

The Kennedyist: Ask not what your camera can do for you; ask what you can do for your camera!

Stefan68

#13 von u. kulick , 13.04.2006 22:40

ZITAt (Stefan68 @ 13.04.2006 - 0:24) The Kennedyist: Ask not what your camera can do for you; ask what you can do for your camera![/quote]

The Kennedy: Ich bin ein Minoltaner

u. kulick  
u. kulick