RE: dyxum: In General : I have Sinned

#1 von matthiaspaul , 09.01.2007 03:34

Author: PhotoTraveler
Subject: I have Sinned
Posted: 09 January 2007 at 03:05

Dcap, maybe you are a long lost brother, or one of my many clones, would be the first spotting of one of those outside N.A.

I was simply enjoying carrying nothing, no pack or anything. I forgot how far I could go even going up and down a hill side in such a short time. Loop was listed as 2-3 hours for the 4 miles or so. I added an extra 1 mile to is and still was under well under 2 hours, and I was looking around.

Some of it is probably that I'm so out of shape, that any weight more it to much. A pack with camera and stuff puts me over 300 these days. 1.5 years ago, I weight 30 lbs less. (work has killed me). I've always been big, but I could out climb and hike and all around out distance just about anybody any day till the last few years. I used to jog up mountains all the time, and sprint up 5 flights of stairs all the time just for the heck of it. Now I'm just sad.

Part of me just wants to get back in shape and do some trail running and such to get back in. Get myself lighter, then carrying gear isn't so bad again.

If I ever get into developing B&W film I might look into finding an old Leica, and 1-2 lenses, and carry that. In a very small pack with a bottle of water.

Vollständigen Dyxum-Thread anschauen...

matthiaspaul  
matthiaspaul

| 2002- © so-fo.de | minolta-forum.de |
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz